SF6 AreaCheck P2
Fixed SF6 gas detector
This fixed SF6 gas detector utilities relay output for immediate awareness of detected leaks and presents no cross sensitivity with any other gas or moisture in the air. The SF6 AreaCheck P2 has a built-in low flow alarm and self-diagnostic testing.
The fixed SF6 gas detector has serviceable components with a lifetime of up to 12 months. Measuring stations are maintenance-free, ensuring instrument downtime is minimised.
- Award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology
- Fast, accurate detection down to highly sensitive levels
- No cross sensitivity with other gases or moisture in air
- Audio and visual alarms provide clear indication of SF6 leaks
- Complete safe set up via PC protects from unauthorised access
- This fixed SF6 gas detector has built in low flow alarm and diagnostics test
|Detection Principle||SF6: NIC|
|Range||0 – 2000 ppm SF6|
|Resolution||500 ppm SF6 / 10 ppm|
|Mains Power||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||18 VA|
|Operating Temperature||– 5 to 45 °C|
|Storage Temperature||– 20 to 60 °C|
|Operating Humidity Range||10 – 90 % non condensing|
|Max Load, Relay Output||2.5 A / 230 VAC|
|Size||H 280 x B 165 x T 125 mm|
|Audible Alarms||> 75 dbA, 1m|
|Weight||1.5 kg (w/o wall mounting bracket)|
|Fuse||T 1A (slow blow)|
* All specifications quoted are at calibration point and under the same ambient conditions.
Specifications are based on isobutylene calibration at 20 ˚C, 90% RH and 1000 mBar
For further supporting documentation for SF6 fixed gas detector, please see below.
Fixed SF6 Gas Detector – Accessories and Replacement Parts
There are a number of accessories and replacement parts available for the fixed SF6 gas detector, which can be found below. Please contact us if you would like more information or to place an order.
If you have any further questions, please inquire now.
All ION Science distributors are trained to the highest standards to provide you with access to our product portfolio locally, along with the best possible service and support. Find your local representative.
SF6 AreaCheck P2 – SF6 Fixed Gas Detector Inquiry Form
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you shortly.