Falco – Fixed VOC Gas Detector
See the benefits of Falco, designed with ‘typhoon technology’ for safeguarding the PID sensor from condensing moisture, by watching our short video!
Why choose Falco?
Falco is the latest generation of fixed photoionisation detectors (PIDs) from ION Science that continuously detect a wide range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Unique to Falco is its revolutionary Typhoon Technology safeguarding the sensor from condensing moisture for added reliability in severe weather conditions. In addition, Falco incorporates patented Fence Electrode Technology, which negates the effects of airborne humidity.
Falco’s key features for ultimate safety:
- The only VOC detector specifically designed for extreme weather
- Typhoon technology stops condensation forming with the PID
- Cutting-edge sensor performance minimises drift & downtime
- Diffused unit idea for detecting VOCs and TACs in areas such as refineries and petrol chemical facilities
- Fitted with long-life lamp for one year continuous use
- Pumped and diffused models available