Tiger Select – Portable Benzene Gas Detector
See the benefits of Tiger Select and its benzene capabilities, by watching our short video!
Why choose Tiger Select?
The Tiger Select is a portable benzene gas detector with two operation modes for rapid detection of benzene gas and Total Aromatic Compounds (TACs) providing accurate, reliable data. The Tiger Select portable benzene gas detector is capable of providing 15-minute short-term exposure limits (STELs) and 8-hour time-weighted averages (TWAs) for total aromatic compounds (TACs).
The Tiger Select portable benzene gas detector, displays real-time data, ensuring the final reading represents the full value of actual benzene gas present. Benzene gas concentrations are displayed down to parts-per-billion (ppb) levels, giving you accurate, reliable data you can count on.
Tiger Selects key features for ultimate monitoring:
- Unrivalled sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
- Selectively detects benzene with ION Science pre-filter tube
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Li-ion battery for up to 24 hours continuous operation
- 95 dBA, bright LED and vibration alarms alert you to gases present