MVI – Mercury Vapour Indicator
See the benefits of MVI for fast, accurate detection of mercury vapours, by watching our short video!
Why choose MVI?
The Mercury Vapour Indicator (MVI) is a revolutionary instrument accurately detecting hazardous mercury vapours in just 3 seconds!
The instrument’s unique advantage is its dual beam UV absorption technology and ability to measure high concentrations of mercury without saturating; requiring no regeneration between readings, eliminating downtime.
MVI’s key features for ultimate safety:
- Fast 3 second indicator response
- Range: 0.1 – 199 & 1 – 1999 microgram / cubic meter
- Fast indication and recovery
- Robust and withstands harsh environments
- Audible alarm gives clear indication of mercury vapours
- Highly accurate mercury indicator reading